NUS Innovation & Entrepreneurship Exchange
With Tsinghua x-lab
Calling for tech start-ups registered in Singapore, with serious intent to explore business opportunities in China!
If you are looking to:
- Explore possible market access and establish connections in one of the most vibrant tech start-up hubs in China - Beijing
- Seek out collaboration and partnership opportunities with entrepreneurs in Tsinghua University and Beijing
- Learn and exchange knowledge of starting and growing new business ventures to commercialise technology and innovation
We welcome you to JOIN US in this programme!
What to expect:
A week-long intensive programme offering:
- Interactions with entrepreneur team from Tsinghua x-lab, a leading university incubator in China
- Opportunities to meet with and pitch to potential investors, business partners and customers
- Knowledge sharing and dialogue sessions with invited experts, venture investors and entrepreneurs
- Dedicated mentors attached to each team to guide and feedback on their current project/ business solution during the programme
- Company visits
- Cultural exposure
What is covered for the exchange:
- Airfare and accommodation for 2 pax per team
- Main meals
- Tech start-ups registered in Singapore, with serious intent to explore business opportunities in China
- Start-ups must have some connections to NUS (eg. founders to team members may be students, alumni, staff or faculty)
- Start-ups must be in any of the focus areas listed
Conditions of participation:
- Selected start-ups must be available to travel during the programme dates
- Selected start-ups must commit to full and complete participation in the programme
*Note: Only shortlisted start-ups will be notified.
*Note: The organisers reserve the right to make changes to the programme and the right of final selection decision.
Dates for exchange visit to Beijing: 18 - 23 Mar 2019
Apply now before 18 Jan 2019