Modern Aging Singapore Finale 2017
The 7 finalists are:
- Alo: A VR platform that enhances the well-being of seniors
- Cycling Without Age: A trishaw service for seniors to alleviate social isolation and share stories, while feeling the wind in their hair
- DoctorBell: Accelerating access to trusted medical care
- Finger Reader: A user-friendly wearable device enabling visually impaired users to access visual information on the go
- IGAIT: An intelligent gadget for improving the abnormal gait of patients with mobility issues
- Mobearlize: EMMA is a simple power add-on device to motorize manual wheelchairs
- Project We Forgot: A social network for family caregivers to find support and access resources
We are happy to welcome Dr Amy Khor, Senior Minister of State for Health, as our Guest of Honour. Mr Claus Zieler of Bayer Pharmaceuticals Asia Pacific will give a Keynote on Aging in Asia Pacific and the role of Health Innovation.
The event will also include a screening of the winning film of the Modern Aging Short Film Contest.
The Modern Aging Finale is free and open to the public. Light refreshments will be provided.
RSVP now at https://modernagingfinale2017.eventbrite.sg
Food & Beverage
Nature of Event
Friday, 24 November 2017
02:00 PM - 05:30 PM
Shaw Foundation Alumni House Auditorium, 11 Kent Ridge Drive, Singapore 119244