NUS Enterprise@Singapore Science Park is a partnership between NUS Enterprise and Ascendas-Singbridge to spearhead Singapore’s first Deep Technology Hub. By fostering a community of deep technology start-ups and companies, corporate partners and accelerators, as well as university researchers and academics, it aims to enable innovation in the nascent deep technology space.
What is unique about NUS Enterprise@Singapore Science Park?
Unique Focus on Deep Technology
- NUS Enterprise@Singapore Science Park will be the nucleus that that allows for translation and commercialisation of deep technology - technological advancements that are unique, protected and/or hard to reproduce.
- The differentiating factor of this facility is its collective knowledge in industrial design, testing and quality control, as well as scalable manufacturing. Through aggregating a community of hardware-associated corporate and research partners, as well as venture capital funds and supporting service providers, it provides pivotal support in advancing innovation.
- Strategically located within the Singapore Science Park, it leverages the synergies and resources within the vicinity, which includes
- A ready pool of talent, research capabilities, technologies and expertise in technology translation and commercialisation from the adjacent National University of Singapore and National University Hospital
- The global mix of corporate tenants already within Singapore Science Park as well as the surrounding area
- The thriving start-up ecosystem located on NUS Campus and at One-North
Proven Track Record
NUS Enterprise@Singapore Science Park benefits from the complementary strengths of NUS Enterprise in catalysing innovation and entrepreneurship as well as Ascendas-Singbridge in providing sustainable urban solutions for communities at work and play.
Stay tuned for updates on this newest facility; join our mailing list here.